Textural Sensations - Dinner Plus Drinks #103
Bridget was in Seattle visiting a very special person and we recorded the episode remotely. Luckily, we were able to be joined by a very special guest for a fun game of Holiday trivia!
Here's what we talked about on this week's episode:
- Check out this BBC report about Kerala, the 103 year-old women who learned to read and write!
- A sober bar, cleverly named "Inmoxicated," is opening in Racine. It's a tough sell in Wisconsin, but we wish them well. Check out everything they have happening!
- If you want your tea fast, you need an Electric Tea Kettle! Bridget recommends this Hamilton Beach model.
- Nick is a watch wearer and his trusty Citizen Eco-Drive watch has been with him for many years. If you're looking to gift a quality watch that isn't insanely priced, check out their lineup.
Thanks so much for listening this week! We hope you enjoyed the Christmas trivia and played along with us. If you'd like together in touch with us, here are all the links:
- Watch on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
~ Bridget and Nick