That One Time I Jumped Off A 40 Ft Pole - 051
What does it mean to invest in yourself and jumping when you need to? I tell this anecdote to illustrate exactly how important it is that you don’t get stuck, that you don’t settle, and that you go after the things that you desire.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/051.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself
- Getting stuck, moving forward, and jumping when you need to jump
- What writing my book has been like for me
- We have to learn to give ourselves grace and know that everything is going to work out the way that it’s intended to.
- It’s okay to invest in yourself.
- Don’t get stuck! Move forward and jump! You are capable of so many things.
- When an opportunity is up in your face, it’s a gift. Stop telling yourself that you are not ready because you are.
What you can start to do:
- Invest in yourself.
- Conquer your fears.
- Don’t settle for anything less than you deserve.
“It’s incredibly important to recognize that we deserve to invest in ourselves, to grow, to become better humans because, in turn, that is going to create a better world.”
“Stop talking yourself out of opportunities because you don’t feel like you’re ready yet. It’s time to jump. You are ready now.”
Thanks for listening!
I would love for you to join my group coaching program, Level Up Ladies. Click on the link to see what it’s all about.
If you want to hang out with me, you can join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button