The 3 Steps To Being A Mad Scientist
Get $150 off your purchase when you go to eightsleep.com/tai
Visit netsuite.com/tai to download your FREE guide, “Seven Key Strategies to Grow your Profits”
(click to tweet)
The most curious businessman is the one who makes the most money.
When navigating the waters of business, one must simultaneously know where to swim but also be open to new paths. This balancing act can be challenging; our eyes open for the next big thing but our feet making forward progress with our current endeavors.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing how to open the gates of curiosity by becoming the ultimate mad scientist. If we can adopt this mindset, the world becomes our oyster, and we’re able to see opportunity where we previously thought there was none.
Listen to this episode to learn the insider secrets, so you can create wealth from the property you live in.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- “You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve." - Elon Musk
- Understand that recreation is overrated
- Social media is a truth-teller
- Hire people who have energy, integrity, innovation, learning ability, adaptability, and humility
- Read The Secret Language of Money, Managing Oneself, and The Happiness Hypothesis.
- Emotional people are fear-based and action-oriented people rely on pride, so adjust your approach accordingly
- If you want financial advice, don’t talk to the person who wrote the Wall Street Journal article; talk to the person who owns the Wall Street Journal
- Write out what you want your eulogy to be and pursue that life
- Shrinking the problem allows you to see the problem
- Pull your information from disparate sources to forge an evenly balanced point-of-view
- Understand the four Ps of marketing: product, price, place and promotion
- Test the viability of your product by understanding if it can reroute traffic