The 40/40/20 Investment Strategy with Dan Fleyshman
“Crypto is one of those rare situations where you want to risk more than you’re generally comfortable with.” - Dan Fleyshman
(click to tweet)
Investing without a strategy never works.
Aimlessly throwing money into the cryptocurrency space will not yield the profits you want to see. You’ll be spinning your hamster wheel searching for answers with each turn of the market. Instead, you must enter the investment space with a specific strategy to prevent this from happening all together.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are joined by Dan Fleyshman to discuss the 40/40/20 investment strategy. Since first investing 4.5 years ago, Dan has closely followed the crypto market. He installed the first Bitcoin ATM into a casino, and knows the ins and outs of everything crypto-related. This is an excerpt from the Paid Tai Lopez Bitcoin Mentor Mastermind program. To hear about the Dan’s other recommendations, sign up at tailopez.com.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“The amount you invest should be a portion of your liquid net worth. Not your total net worth.” - Dan Fleyshman
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- The amount you invest should be a portion of your liquid net worth
- Note this is not your total net worth
- 90% of startups fail because they run out of money
- This is not the case with cryptocurrency
- It’s okay to gamble more than you’re comfortable with with cryptocurrency investments
- Don’t take out loans to invest in crypto
- Ethereum has a bigger upside than Bitcoin
- The Ethereum alliance allows Fortune 500 companies to accept Ether
- Alt coins are your shot at glory