The 5 Lessons I've Learned in Business
100 - This week I'm boiling down over a decade in business into five essential takeaways. If you're newer in business or an aspiring pet photographer, consider these hard-won lessons a head start on your path. And if you're multitasking while you listen, pleeease pay close attention to #4. You'll hear about one of the hardest things you can possibly do—and the enormous payoff you'll earn in return.
What To Listen For:
- The good news—and the bad news—about marketing in 2021
- A homework assignment (hint: practice it in front of the mirror first)
- What successful photogs in every genre are doing
- The easiest way to build the Know, Like & Trust factor
- A totally made up (but critically important) statistic on self-integrity and success
- The sneaky grocery-store trick that helped Nicole build her business
The freedom of being your own boss is really quite delicious. But the path to attaining that freedom isn't always smooth, and it's not always pretty. With these five lessons in your back pocket, you're poised to dance right past some of the most common obstacles on the road to success. 💃🏻
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 45 - Using Video to Book More Clients, with Andrew Hellmich
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our new and FREE COMMUNITY now!