The 6 Cauliflower Health Benefits
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about the health benefits of cauliflower. It is one of the best foods to consume in a ketogenic diet plan.
1. It is a great alternative to rice, pizza crust, mash, tortilla, and mac and cheese.
2. High in vitamins C (1 cup: 85%)
3. Choline (1 cup – 45mg)
4. Phytonutrients: sulforaphane, glucosinolates, carotenoids, flavonoids
5. Loaded with vitamin K, B1, B2, B3, Folate, B5, Mg, Ma, Potassium
6. 1 Cup: 5g carbs – 2g fiber = 3g net carb
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey.
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm Est. USA Only.