The Alzheimer’s Chronicles | Volume 6 - 647
Welcome to another installment of The Alzheimer’s Chronicles — where Chalene and Bret open up and share how they’re currently coping during this season with Bret’s dad and his Alzheimer’s. Today, Chalene offers her thoughts on why she’s sharing Bob’s journey online, how feelings / emotions change throughout this experience and how families can splinter in situations like these. Major thanks to everyone who continues to send messages of love and support to Chalene and Bret!
Links from today’s episode:
Books on Alzheimer’s:
- The 36 Hour Day
- Learning to Speak Alzheimer’s
- Creating Moments of Joy
- The End of Alzheimer’s
- Get the camera Chalene use to keep an eye on Bob at Eufy Life Security Camera
- Watch a video on Bob the legendary High School Football Coach
- Listen to the past Alzheimer's Episodes
- #583 - Caring for a Family Member | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 1
- #608 - Alzheimer’s and Grown Kids Moving Out | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 2
- #627 - A Personal Alzheimer's Update | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 3
- #640 - So, Here’s the Deal | Alzheimer’s Chronicles Volume 4
- #644 - Alzheimer’s Chronicles | Volume 5
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Stop dieting & start living:
Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!