The Annual Marriage Check Up | Ep. 497
I love something Christina said on a recent episode: “When your marriage is reflected in your budget, your calendar, your thoughts, and your prayers then it is a top priority.” As we get the new year started, it’s a great time to take stock of your marriage. What’s going well, and what’s just not working? So today I’m talking to Dr. Kim about what it means to check up on your marriage annually, how he and Nancy do this, and how to get started if, like me, this is pretty new to you and your spouse!
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Will you take 15 minutes each week to check up on your marriage? Dr. Kim highly recommends a quick weekly check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!
- Can you believe we’re hitting 500 episodes next month!? Check out the details of our 500th episode Review Contest here!
- Dr. Kim’s book 7 Secrets To An Awesome Marriage
- Our Annual Marriage Check Up Guide is designed to help you reflect on this past year and have in depth conversations about your marriage.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.