The Art Of The Impossible With Steven Kotler
“Human’s potential is invisible, especially to ourselves.”
This episode’s guest is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning journalist, and the founder and executive director of the Flow Research Collective. He is one of the world’s leading experts on human performance and a highly sought-after trainer and speaker. We’re thrilled to welcome the legendary Steven Kotler to the Mindvalley Podcast. In this interview, the founder of Mindvalley Vishen Lakhiani, discusses Steven's new book, The Art of Impossible, and the pair take a deep dive into how to adapt to the inevitable changes life throws at us.
Listen out for:
- A sneak peek into the ideas behind Steven’s new book.
- 4 skills you need to peak your cognitive performance.
- The definition of the word “impossible”.
- When to start training for grit.
- The Habit of Ferocity, and how you can build it.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Get your own copy of Steven’s new book here 👉 http://www.theartofimpossible.com
- Learn what it takes to create a life that exceeds your expectations with Steven Kotler’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/thof_podcast
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW