The Awkward Truth About Women's Pleasure | How To Talk About It And Overcome Shame with Alisa DiLorenzo - 970
Why do some of us get so uncomfortable talking about something as natural and normal as sex? Why do we feel so much shame or embarrassment around the topic and how do we begin to change that, In this episode, Chalene and expert relationship and sex expert guest Alyssa DiLorenzo talk openly about women's pleasure and how to have empowered conversations that help to bring you greater closeness and intimacy with your partner and a better understanding of your own sexual health. Regardless of how private, discreet or open you are about this topic, today’s episode will help you feel more confident talking about it and taking care of your sexual health. So, if you're ready to drop the shame and prioritize your pleasure, give this episode a listen! Here is what you will learn:
- Why is sex a taboo subject for many people
- Why it is important to shed light on all aspects of pleasure
- Speaking about sex and having sex is important for mental, sexual, and physical health.
- Why having conversations about sex and pleasure can lead to a deeper relationship with a partner
- Knowing your own anatomy is crucial in being comfortable with sex.
- Why being raised in a religious household may make it difficult to discuss the topic of sex.
- Listen to Alisa’s Podcast: One Extraordinary Marriage Show
- Learn More about Alisa at OneExtraordinaryMarriage.com
- Follow OneExtraordinaryMarriage on Instagram
- Check out Alisa’s book The 6 Pillars of Intimacy
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Find your forever pieces at jennikayne.com. And get 15% off your first order when you use code CHALENE15 at checkout
To get the exclusive offer for my listeners go to magbreakthrough.com/chaleneoffer and enter code CHALENEOFFER to get 10% off any order plus a special gift
We would love to hear from you! Leave your questions or messages for Chalene RIGHT HERE
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to email@example.com and mention The Chalene Show
Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Send Chalene a text message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question RIGHT HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!