The Benefits of a Business Sabbatical with Katrina McGhee
Our society's focus on not quitting has kept us from discerning what is actually meant for us and what is in alignment with our goals. That’s why episode 62 of The Positively Living Podcast is about the benefits of a business sabbatical!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Katrina McGhee shares the importance of recognizing when it is time to take a break and actionable steps you can take right now to step away and get the things you truly need out of your break.
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
Katrina and I cover the following topics:
- The warning signs to look for when you need to step away instead of just taking a small step back.
- What to do during your break, whether you planned it or not.
- The clarity and fresh spark for your passion that comes from stepping away from it and being reminded of why you do it in the first place.
- Establishing the “themes” or the things you need to get from your break.
- Approaching re-entry into your business or career once your break is complete.
It’s time to release the hustle culture mentality and learn for yourself how productive a break can be.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH KATRINA MCGHEE:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Marco Polo App
Dance Song Playlist