The Best Ways To Explore Pittsburgh This Summer
Summer’s finally here and so is the stress of trying to fit in every warm-weather activity you dreamed about all winter. We’re gonna try to make things a little easier over the next three weeks with our summer entertainment guide full ofrecommendations for what to do in Pittsburgh, and how to do them best. Today, we’re starting with a guide to the best guided tours in the Steel City.
Find more info on them all here:
- Burgh Bus
Bike the Burgh & Golden Triangle Bike Tours
- Molly’s Trolley
- Double decker hop-on, hop-off bus
- Pirate ship
- Doors Open new Clipper tour
- Cruisin tikis
- City Brew Tours
- Wigle Whiskey Tour
- ‘Burgh Bits & Bites food tour
- Carrie Furnace
- Frick House & Museum
- Allegheny Observatory
- Observatory Hill House Tour
- Mexican War Streets House & Garden Tour
- Nationality rooms
Take our survey!
Want some more Pittsburgh news?
- Make sure to sign up for our daily morning Hey Pittsburgh newsletter.
- We’re also on Twitter @citycastpgh & Instagram @CityCastPgh!
- Not a fan of social? Then leave us a voicemail at 412-212-8893.
Interested in advertising with City Cast? Find more info here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices