The Big Boo Cast, Episode 200
Well, it only took us thirteen years, but here we are at episode 200. Won't He do it? On average we have cranked out 15.38 episodes a year since 2007, and if you're thinking that doesn't seem like a lot, you're exactly right. This might be a good time to point you in the direction of 2010 and 2012, when we managed to record one whole episode each year. Bless it.
Anyway, our 200th episode is pretty much just like all the other episodes (this feels right, doesn't it?). We talk about Melanie's weekend in College Station and my thoughts about The Heir Affair (I finally finished reading it) and five things Melanie has really enjoyed this past week. We also discuss my search for a new pair of sneakers and how Melanie's guidance on this particular issue has been invaluable (that is to say: I HAVE FOUND A WINNER).
Finally, keep your eyes on our Instagram accounts this week - because we have a couple of fun giveaways planned to celebrate the big 200. We can't thank you enough for being such loyal listeners. You have supported and encouraged us (lo, even in 2010 and 2012), and we are deeply grateful that you make time to listen every week.
- Our very first podcast episode on August 25, 2007 (what tickles me the most is how slow we talked and how quiet we were - clearly the mothers of some pre-schoolers who were sleeping)
(Be on the lookout for some exciting 200th episode giveaways!)
- Paul Green Candice slip-on platform sneaker (these are the ones I got - and my goodness they are comfortable)
- Nike CruzrOne (I ordered these because they're wider than the average Nike shoe - and I can confirm that they are suuuuper comfortable)
- NoteCube (20% off with promo code BIGBOO)
- Best Fiends (download in the Apple App Store or on Google Play)