The Big Boo Cast, Episode 202
If you listened to last week's episode, then you won't be surprised to learn that the first thing we address on this episode is WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED WITH THE BOOTIES? It might well be the biggest cliffhanger in the history of our little podcast. Our own version of Who Shot JR?, only with shoes. And no oil fortune. And no guns. But other than that, IDENTICAL.
In addition to a booties update, we talk about foot problems, Perry's upcoming 50th birthday, books, and my new favorite socks. And of course we talk about high school football and college football because we sort of enjoy it. You may have picked up on that.
Thanks for listening, y'all!
- Marc Fisher Oshay booties (Melanie got them 1/2 price in Cloud)
- Farm Rio Benicia wide-legged pants (I got these on sale, and Melanie would tell everybody to wait patiently because they will go on sale again)
- Our friend and business coach Retha, who is determined to make me develop routines so that I better manage my time :-)
- The meme Alex posted (ALL IN FUN, everyone - ALL IN FUN)
- Ted Lasso on AppleTV+
- Erin Moon's Faith Adjacent episode about Hamilton
- Native (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first order)
- Prose (use this link for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off)
- Care/of (use promo code BIGBOO50 for 50% off your first order)