The Big Boo Cast, Episode 230
Here's what I'll say about this week's episode: it's a whole lot. Melanie and I both talk about our weekends, I offer a (nerdy) update on my June's Journey progress, and then we both share graduation gift ideas. It's that time of year, y'all.
Plus, Melanie shares her Five Favorites, and the end result of all of that content is a pretty long podcast episode. We'll be back on Monday with our final installment of the Five Questions series (Annie Downs is our guest!), and then next Thursday we'll be back again with Episode 231. Look at all that fun!
- Hay Day
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener (one or two of these in a cute zipper pouch would be a great gift) (my favorite shade is not in fact called Champagne - it's called Stella, which has a champagne shimmer)
- ABLE Rachel wristlet (use promo code BIGMAMA20 for 20% off)
- ABLE Vantage bracelet (use promo code BIGMAMA20 for 20% off)
- ABLE Beam ring (use promo code BIGMAMA20 for 20% off)
- devotional book (All in All by Sophie, Everyday Holy by Melanie, Awaken by Priscilla Shirer, New Morning Mercies by Paul David Tripp, Live in Grace, Walk in Love by Bob Goff) and journals (these by Rifle Paper, these by Pencil & Paper, and these Moleskine journals which would work for girls or guys)
- Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Chili Lime tortilla chips
- Third Love (use this link to get 20% off your first purchase)
- Hello Fresh (use promo code BIGBOO12 for 12 free meals including free shipping)
- Storyworth (use this link for $10 off your first purchase)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store