The Bossy Bees Tackle Allyship
We honor and acknowledge both within ourselves and with you, our listeners that this is a hard topic and we all feel, experience, and move through this life differently. No matter where we may be on our journey, there are several truths that we’ve discovered in common along the way. One of those truths is that compassion and respect must be at the center of this journey, for oneself and others.
Today’s podcast will close out our short series on bias and racism. We will recap some previous episodes and highlight some key differences in the paths of action to continue pursuing action:
- Recap on our podcast dedicated to bias
- Recap on our episode about racism
- Diversity, Inclusion, Equality, and Antiracism do not add up to anything without JUSTICE.
- What is an antiracist?
- What is allyship and ways you can show up as an ally
- Malcolm X and the three pillars of action
- The importance of self-care as an activist
Enjoy the fun awkwardness that is Stacy podcasting by herself!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebossybees)