The Charisma And The Loneliness Of The Moth Man
- Laura Michet makes both indie games and huge megacorp games and just published a short story in Realms of Runeterra. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Realms_of_Runeterra
- Xalavier Nelson, Jr. is a freelance narrative director, currently making An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs. https://www.patreon.com/StrangeScaffold
- 5:10 Moth Man. Discuss. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
- The Leatherman, 10-fingered vagabond. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leatherman_(vagabond)
- The Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly%E2%80%93Hopkinsville_encounter
- Owls that look like aliens. https://twitter.com/MariettaDaviz/status/1195194263866429441?s=20
- Storytelling, with Odds Bodkin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISdBiNhzb0&list=PLR1edeZ72f3yI53_wj_3WOxSNwlS_1Y-b
- 18:19 Why aren’t there more types of chair in common use? We have so many chair types in global society and we use basically only Couch and Regular Chair chairs in public.
- 26:03 Peeing a thimbleful while pregnant, and other shop talk.
- 30:33 Are you more likely to trust any given dog or any given cat?
- 36:54 Would it actually be any fun to be an animal?
- 45:00 Advantages and disadvantages of different book bindings.
- Making an igloo out of rigid body, shadow casting boarding passes.
- Cryptids appealing to adult males 18-35.
- Cryptids losing their cryptid status when they turn out to be real.
- Keeping your fingers because you are wise and have a cave.
- Wikipedia pages that really ought to put the subject's finger count front and center.
- Confusing Odds Bodkin with Odd Bodkins.
- Booking your favorite banjo-playing grandpa to play at your game development megacorp.
- Taking a bullet for a friend you wouldn't go to a concert with.
- Becoming increasingly annoyed with Richard Gere and his relationship with the moth man.
- Distinguishing thrones from non-thrones.
- Snarling like an evil prince with your leg over the arm of your throne.
- Whether there are more cats indoors or outdoors, especially in El Paso Texas.
- Legal prohibition of attempting to disperse a large enough group of cats.
- Convincing the judge that your rocking chair was not intended to disperse the cats.
- Cat sovereignty.
- Rampaging cat unions recognized by the UN.
- Reagan sending in cat scabs to replace rampaging cat unions.
- Being terrified of military veterans returning home and taking our jobs.
- A Jim Stormdancer-shaped hole that an Air Force veteran is destined to fill.
- The agent of the greater space, the arch-demon, the plane itself, the car itself, the boat itself.
- The rage of seeing a teaspoon of any liquid.
- Recording a conversation so you can decide later whether it's ethical to listen to it.
- Immediately going to murder.
- Trusting a dog to be your accountant.
- A dog being much more likely than a cat to be helpful but also being more likely to maim you.
- Being a jester for a cat's pleasure.
- Being hyper aware of the dark side of dogdom.
- Dogs representing in joy in a complicated world.
- Needing permission to pee.
- Cats not wanting to move to Hollywood.
- Cats that are cognizant of a better world they can no longer have.
- An animal with a sense of hubris, entropy and regret.
- A larger squirrel being mean to you.
- Getting the horny disease once a season.
- Getting all your horny out of the way at once, like Spock.
- Spraying eggs everywhere and not taking up anyone else's time.
- When the page curves because the other pages are in the way and the image on the page is annoyingly distorted.
- The stigma against the paperback being an act of class warfare.
- Wanting the physical trophy of the book on your shelf as much as the experience of reading it.
- Appreciating the people who have previously read the same copy of the book you have.
- Renting Final Fantasy II from Blockbuster and appreciating the previous player's save file.
- Being too mature for fart jokes and then being mature enough to enjoy fart jokes again.
- Having to make a noise every time you get out of a chair.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store