The Company You Would Build If You Had the Time, the $5M Question, VR Therapy, and More
Sam Parr (@theSamParr) and Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) discuss the business model of touring and creating live shows, how Andrew Lloyd Webber became a billionaire, what they would do if they knew they would make $5M no matter what, EMF protected pants, and more.
* Do you love MFM and want to see Sam and Shaan's smiling faces? Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
* Would you like to participate in our clips contest? Earn up to $10k by remixing My First Million episodes. To learn more, go to mfmpod.com/clips.
* Want to win an hour of time with Sam and Shaan? Tap here to enter the contest.
* Want more insights like MFM? Check out Shaan's newsletter.
* Click here to find out if you won $1,000 from the review giveaway: https://youtu.be/xsaO0H-0wg0
* If you won, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(00:20 ) - Sam threw up at a waterpark
(02:55 ) - YouTube creators for kids
(9:50 ) - The business model of touring
(18:20 ) - Creating a Y Combinator of content
(22:12 ) - The company you would build if you had the energy and the time
(25:30 ) - Starting a company based on who you want to employ
(31:15 ) - VR therapy
(36:30 ) - What would you do with $5M per year?
(41:30 ) - Sending gifts internationally to business partners
(55:20 ) - The man pretending to be Satoshi