The Courage Habit with Kate Courageous
To finish up the summer archived episodes run, I bring to you my conversation with Kate Courageous. This episode originally aired in May of last year - but the content is very much still applicable today! If you already heard it, it is worth listening to again. Kate is a dear friend of mine, as well, and I am thrilled that I can share this episode with you again, as it includes her thoughts on fear, courage, and the inner-critic.
Kate is also the author of The Courage Habit: How to Accept Your Fears, Release the Past, and Live Your Courageous Life. I am so happy her book is available! Today, we cover the brain science behind courage habits, and identifying and then dealing with habits that are holding you back.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Four fear patterns that get people stuck
- Some ways we try to deal with fear
- The more you go into the things you fear, the wider your comfort zone becomes
- Reaching out and creating a community, courage-based values, and being vulnerable
- Fear is a wound and needs understanding and how to strike a balance with fear