The Cousins Book Club
For the last book club of 2020, we chose The Cousins by Karen McManus. This is a twisty YA thriller, sans murder - making it kind of the perfect book for both of us! This is the tale of Milly, Aubrey, and Jonah Story: three cousins who barely know each other but are invited to work at their estranged grandmother’s resort. All of their parents have been disinherited and the cousins learn more and more about the dark secrets of their family’s past. We chat about which cousins we relate to most, our theories about the ending, and our interest in the psyche of the adult characters. We both really enjoyed this book and we hope you did too!
Join us in the Facebook group and let us know what you thought!
More Non-Scary YA Thrillers:
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
- One of Us is Next by Karen McManus
- Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman
- All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
- Algenist Liquid Collagen
- Kosas sport lip balm
- Mario Badescu Lip Balm
- Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee
- Ample Hills Peppermint Pattie Ice Cream
Other Products Mentioned:
What We’re Reading:
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama
- Star Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- White Ivy by Susie Yang
- Pretty Things by Janelle Brown
- Swear on this Life by Renee Carlino
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
January Book Club:
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOP20 at checkout.
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
- Hello Fresh: Go to hellofresh.com/80BOP and use code 80BOP to get $80 off your first box and free shipping!
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!