The Crypto That Made 1,000 Millionaires
“The number one key success factor in crypto is not connections, not intelligence, not money. It’s taking action.” - Trevor Koverko
(click to tweet)
It’s no secret that money breeds ego.
And it’s also no secret that ego clouds your vision. So the question becomes: how do you stay humble while getting rich? In the cryptocurrency space, this is particularly important, as many have come upon instant wealth. Using humility as a filter can help you isolate the true crypto players from the fakes, as their vision will tend to be clearer.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are joined by Trevor Koverko, the founder and CEO of Polymath. While Trevor has made a fortune in the crypto space, his vision for crypto is beyond the get-rich-quick scheme. The technology behind Polymath removes the barrier of entry for people to create their own security token. He sees the future of crypto as one where things like the education system can be solved.
“The trick is to find a vertical, find out who is the leader in that vertical, and then bet on them.” - Trevor Koverko
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- To be successful in business/crypto requires being good at 2 things: fundraising and hiring
- Toronto is the crypto Silicon Valley; Ethereum was founded in Toronto and made 1,000 millionaires
- Polymath wants to be the Ethereum for security tokens
- Removes the barriers for you to create a token
- Look at app stores to see how many blockchains the market can handle (2)
- Evaluate the team when researching a token
- Litecoin is the petri dish to see what technology is successfully experimenting
- Beware of the cult-followers inside the cryptocurrency
- Research Neil Patel’s Capitvate to see decentralized peer-to-peer audience exchange
- Check out Aion for a technology that allows blockchains to talk to each other
- Those who took action have risen with the tide of crypto
- Most of the things that are fixable in our lives are people problems
- Education is the biggest opportunity for crypto
- Try to surround yourself with the humble crypto players
- Crypto is a great way to gain capital for you to run your business