The Dark & Light Sides of being a Reality TV Star with Kelly Chase : Episode 263
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES that’s my # and it’s ME!
Join The Abundant Life Experience: Here
What's Your Money Frequency? Find Out Now
Come say hi over on Instagram
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How Kelly impacts the world
- Paralized in the people pleasing
- Working through a self internal dialogue
- Picking your partner without the inner stories
- Becoming more aware
- Not being ready for your perfect partner
- The dark side of being in a reality tv show
- Pivoting and putting yourself first
- How to handle when people question your boundaries
- What happens when you’re in alignment
Today’s guest gets raw and real on her experience on the netflix show Love is Blind. Maybe you watched this very popular show. Miss Kelly Chase is here to share with you her experience on the show and after the show. What’s really cool is she shares the ups but also just as importantly the darker side of being a reality tv star and what comes with it. She gets very transparent. I know you’re going to see a lot of yourself in her, your wounds, her wins, even if you’ve never been on a show. It really goes to show that we’re all in this journey and we’re all just doing our best to unpack whatever is going on in our life.
Who is Kelly Chase:
Kelly is a Business & Mindset Coach, Reality TV Celeb, and small-town girl from "the 'Ville", who is on a mission, through vulnerability and raw storytelling, to inspire, motivate, and empower women to create the life they crave! Kelly combines business strategy + mindset coaching to help single female entrepreneurs master their self worth and scale their business and love life.
Connect with Kelly: