The Dirty Secret Behind the Clean Thirteen with Amanda Hookom, RDN, CPT from Hookom on Health
Buying food can be really stressful and difficult. Making sure you're getting enough fruits and vegetables is tiring. At least for me it is. Plus, there's soo many myths and misconceptions surrounding food that we just HAD to bring back our favorite certified dietitian and personal trainer, Amanda Hookom, RDT, CPT. We talk about GMOs, pesticides in organic foods, the often cited "dirty dozen" and more! And don't forget to check out her website and amazing Twitch stream with the links below!
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support