The Easy Eco-Conscious Eppy
Will we stop climate change with reusable snack bags with sharks on them? Probably not. But does that mean we should stop buying them in place of plastic baggies? Of course not! Plus, they’re fun and cute AF! This week SuChin and Kulap go through their favorite products and resources that help them help Mama Earth. No one is stopping any California wildfires here. We’re all just doing the best we can to think about our impact where we can, as much as we can.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Ku’s rentable moving boxes: https://bit.ly/leafymovingboxes
- Su’s biodegradable floss: https://bit.ly/biodegradablefloss
- Stasher bags: https://bit.ly/stashersforeverything
- Ku’s sealable wax paper bags: https://bit.ly/lunchskinsbags
- Ku’s favorite mesh produce bags: https://bit.ly/producebagsmesh
- The Carbonauts: https://bit.ly/thecarbonauts
- Stainless steel straws: https://bit.ly/reusablesteelstraws
- Blueland’s paper towel alternative: https://bit.ly/bluelandcloudcloth
- Graham Hill’s weekday vegetarian TedTalk: https://bit.ly/weekdayvegetarian
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.