The EntreprenHer Show with ARDRE ORIE, CEO of 13th & Joan Media
Welcome to the EntreprenHer Show.
Today’s guest is ARDRE ORIE, CEO of 13th & Joan Media
I am Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce & host of The EnterprenHer Show. it is my pleasure to bring you today’s program...
Let me tell you about today’s Guest. Ardre Orie is a social activist, publisher, philanthropist, and author on a mission to give marginalized voices a platform to speak.
She is the CEO of 13th & Joan Media and the founder of the 100 Seeds of Promise literary initiative.
As a Celebrity Ghostwriter, Ardre has written for a host of clients including Grammy Award-winning artists, A-list Hollywood actors, professional athletes, and a bevy of entrepreneurs and everyday heroes. Ardre's work has been featured on VH1, MTV, WETV, Bravo, BET, Centric, and more.
- Tell us about your company?
- Let’s talk about Diversity & Racism in the Publishing Industry
- Why is it Important to Address the Trauma that Results from Being a Marginalized Voice?
- Tell us about your literary initiative 100 seeds of promise, why you started it and what your mission is?
- What do White People Need to Know About Discrimination, Police Brutality, & Race-Based Scapegoating?
- What Insight & Actionable Advice would you offer for People of All Races
- Tell us about Other Literary Initiatives by 13th & Joan
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Any last thoughts?
To learn more about Ardre and all the work she is doing to make a difference in the world, visit IAmArdrieOrie.com and 13thandJoan.com
Thank you for listening to TheEntreprenHerShow. To learn more about upcoming guests and to listen to past interviews of amazing women, visit www.TheEntreprenHerShow.com. To learn more about Women in Ecommerce, visit www.WECAI.org.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/entreprenher-show/support