The Healing Power of Telling Your Trauma Story - 745
Most of us have a story. But is it healing to tell our story if it deals with trauma — potentially opening up old wounds and possibly involving family members? Today, Chalene explains why it may be beneficial to share your trauma story and how, doing so, might ultimately heal you.
Thank you to our Sponsor!!! Organifi!!! Go to Organifi.com/chalene and Use the Code CHALENE for 20% off all products!
Links from today’s episode:
- Brené Brown on the topic of Shame
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Stop dieting & start living:
Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!