The Heart Of A Servant Part – 2
In this day, God is creating in His sons a servant's heart. Christ is our example
and out of His obedience and love for His Father; He served Him and those who
the Father gave Him. This is the heart of a servant and is to be our heart also.
• We submit to the servants.
• How do you submit to a servant?
• Anyone can be a servant. Ask Him for a heart of a servant.
• It's all about relationships.
Philippians 2: 5-7
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, existing in the form
of God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but
emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant...
Parable of the talents.
Jesus answered and said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, a son cannot do
anything on his own, but only what he sees his father doing; for what he does,
his son will do also.
Luke 22: 39-46
The agony in the garden. (NARBE)
II Corinthians 5:17
So whoever is in Christ is a new creation: the old things have passed away;
behold, new things have come.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free person, there is
not male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
• When you're truly serving with a servant's heart, there's something that comes through that honors the people that you're serving; you make them feel lifted up. It honors the Christ within you.
• What is the greatest reward of a servant? The joy of serving the Lord.
• You don't have to do anything to become a servant, except submit yourself to the Lord.
• I do what my Father does, I see what my Father sees, I speak what my Father speaks.
Our Father is creating a new creation in this day, and that creation is called a
servant. As we follow on to know the Lord we too will say as He did when He
was on this earth; “ I only do what I see My Father do, I only speak what I hear
My Father speaks.