The Hype Queue for Classic
Classic is about 1 week away! The hype builds, and realms are becoming crowded with queues expected---at least for launch. I report on Classic, and then bring you some fashion info regarding removing unsightly Forsaken bones, the Worgen and Goblin Heritage Armor and also Free T-Shirt Day. Queue up this report and let's get started!
Frazley Report is part of Dragon Powered Studio.
- Blizzard Urges Players to Stay Away from Herod (US) & Shazzrah (EU) - News - Icy Veins Forums
- WoW Classic Realm Update August 16th - Herod and Shazzrah Massively Overpopulated - Wowhead News
- More Classic WoW PvP Realms Opening - Blaumeux, Skeram, Firemaw - Wowhead News
- Keyring Coming to WoW Classic in First Patch After Launch - Wowhead News
- No Armory/Profile Page Support at WoW Classic Launch - Wowhead News
- Dime on Twitter: "Don't forget there's not gonna be a barbershop in Classic, because that came out for WotLK (3.0.2)! So make sure your character is juuuust how you want them because your only options will be to settle, remake, or pay for the customization service." / Twitter
- Remove Forsaken Bones with a Simple Trick - News - Icy Veins Forums
- No Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor in Patch 8.2.5 - News - Icy Veins Forums
- Shirts from Micro-Holiday Available From Skin-Me-Own-Coat Dibblefur - Wowhead News