The Incredible Shrinking Cap’n
- 00:22 - Cap'n Crunch was created by Pamela Low in 1963.
- 01:50 - Urban Dictionary defines Cap'n Crunch Mouth as "When the roof of your mouth gets all torn up after eating Cap'n Crunch or some other rough food."
- 02:23 - Underunderstood: The 9/11 Hoax That Wasn't
- 03:15 - The Try Guys: Eugene Ranks The Most Popular Cereals
- 07:11 - A collection of tweets claiming Cap'n Crunch has shrunk
- 08:21 - My Brother, My Brother and Me
- 16:20 - Partially hydrogenated oils (or PHOs) were deemed to be no longer classifiable as GRAS (which means "Generally Recognized as Safe") by the FDA in 2015.
- 16:29 - Here are photos of a box of Cap'n Crunch from 1995 with "partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil" listed as an ingredient. It seems to have been replaced with "palm and/or coconut oil" in Cap'n Crunch currently sold in the United States.
- 18:38 - Jason Liebig on Twitter
- 18:44 - CollectingCandy.com
- 21:53 - Jason's Instagram is fun but his Flickr is INCREDIBLE
- 23:06 - Rockin' the 80’s – Tale of the 30-Year-Old Snickers
- 23:50 - New York Times article from 1994 about the Doritos redesign
- 25:05 - An archived version of Wikipedia featuring "Hot and Cold Nerds."
- 25:16 - Nerds Hot and Cool - Discovered!! A CollectingCandy.com World Premiere!!
- 25:49 - Statement from Quaker Foods
- 27:17 - Cereal Time TV - Gabe Fonseca's YouTube channel
- 27:46 - Gabe Fonseca on IMDB
- 27:48 - Gabe eating Cap'n Crunch from the 90s on YouTube
- 28:19 - Screenshot of Gabe holding old Cap'n Crunch up to the camera
- 29:46 - Gabe's measurement on the vintage Cap'n Crunch box
- 30:16 - Billy's photoshop to determine the size of 90s Cap'n Crunch
- 34:45 - Official written statement from Cap'n Crunch
- Episode artwork by Phil Robibero
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store