The Key to Increasing Wealth
136 - Have you lost count of the Netflix- and Hulu-like subscriptions bleeding you dry every month? Do you ever just pay your credit card bill, without—gasp!—actually reviewing the charges?
If you're flying a littttle fast and loose with your finances, this episode's for you. This week I'm talking about a critical, non-negotiable habit to adopt IF you want to increase your wealth and successfully manage your money.
What To Listen For:
- The visceral reaction that almost kept me away from my new obsession
- How zero-based budgeting works
- YNAB's four big rules (they'll dramatically reduce your money stress)
- What it means to "age your money"
- The benefit of online banks for certain savings accounts
And, extra bonus, you'll get a free month of my new favorite budgeting tool with the link below. 👇🏻 If you're a full-time pet photographer—with the variable income that comes with the territory—you'll benefit hugely from this system!
Resources From This Episode:
- YNAB signup link (with bonus free month)
- Personal Capital
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Free Hair of the Dog community
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Join us for your out-of-this-world pet photography retreat! Barkelona is happening this October. APPLY NOW!
Join our free FREE Hair of the Dog community!