The Mental Struggles Associated With Starting A Side Hustle
Starting something of your own can be anxiety-inducing. The doubt creeps in. The insecurity creeps in. We start asking ourselves questions designed to stop us in our tracks...
- What will my boss think? Am I not dedicated anymore?
- Will I get fired from my current gig?
- What will my friends think?
- Will people judge me if I put myself out there on camera?
- Will I make enough money to survive?
- Should my side hustle ever become full-time and if so, when?
You're not alone with those feelings. Today I share my insight and experience getting through some of those questions.