The Most Common Way We Block Money with Heather Lahtinen
112 - This week, mindset-ninja Heather Lahtinen and I return to our series on money. We talk about a common deep-seated fear that blocks financial success, and also go down some kooky tangents—like why I don't want to be seen on a boat (blame the 2009 SNL video?).
If your bank account balance still isn't where you want it, do yourself a favor and listen to this episode. You might need to question your thinking around what money means—and Heather's here to guide you through.
What To Listen For:
- What having loads of money means to your amygdala
- The asinine thing Heather caught herself saying
- Why pet photographers are often afraid to market themselves
- Heather's new area of research—and her deeply held beliefs about flying coach
- How hating on Jeff Bezos can keep you in the poorhouse
If all this talk about money is triggering you, great! That's incredibly valuable information, because something that triggers you has something to teach you. As you dig in and discover how these issues show up in your own life, hit us up on Facebook and share what you've learned!
Resources From This Episode:
- Flourish Academy
- Podcast Episode 95: Upgrading Your Life
- Podcast Episode 101: Money Triggers
- Podcast Episode 103: Heather's Money Mayhem
- Podcast Episode 105: When Do I Start Charging?
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our new and FREE COMMUNITY now!