The O.J. Simpson Trial: The DeLorean Detour
To tell the story of the "dream team" we must begin by going back to the future. This week we learn why O.J. Simpson fired the man who defended John DeLorean and why a briefcase of cocaine isn’t always a smoking gun. Digressions include Bob’s Big Boy, Margaret Thatcher and the Fonz.
- 1970 GTO Humbler commercial
- 1981 DeLorean commercial
- Howard Weitzman on John DeLorean in 2013
- The "better than gold" tape
- John DeLorean Reinvented The Dream Car. Then He Totaled It.
- Delorean is Freed
- Key Witness Against DeLorean Begins Testimony
- Government Paid Informer
Support the show (http://patreon.com/yourewrongabout)