The Other Toxins in Plants: Glyphosate - Dr. Stephanie Seneff
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Stephanie Seneff for a discussion on the dangers of glyphosate.
Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, where she has had continuous affiliation for more than five decades. After receiving four degrees from MIT (B.S.. in Biophysics, M.S., E.E., and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), she has conducted research in packet-switched networks, computational modeling of the human auditory system, natural language processing, spoken dialogue systems, and second language learning.
Currently a Senior Research Scientist (MIT’s highest research rank) at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, she has supervised 21 Master’s and 14 Ph.D. students. For over a decade, since 2008, she has directed her attention towards the role of nutrition and environmental toxicants on human disease, with a special emphasis on the herbicide glyphosate and the mineral sulfur.
- All about Dr. Stephanie Seneff
- Why Glyphosate
- Kids and Glyphosate
- Why Meat-Only can be Powerful
- Gut and Glyphosate
- Short Chain Fatty Acid Profile Better on Carnivore?
- Why did We Think Glyphosate is Safe?
- Why Honey May not be Ideal (even organic)
- What Plant-Based Foods to Eat
- Grain Fed Meats or Organic Plants
- Mental Health and Glyphosate
- Thyroid and Hormones with Glyphosate
- Vitamin A Toxicity
- Omega 6
- Solutions (Sulfur)
- Low Sulfur Diet
- The Importance of Sunlight
- Glyphosate Stories
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Companies, Monsanto and Bayer
- Dangers of Herbicides
- Where to find Dr. Seneff and her book, Toxic Legacy – How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Destroying our Health and the Environment
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff: https://stephanieseneff.net/
- Book: https://stephanieseneff.net/book/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stephanieseneff
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.seneff.5
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-seneff-9a04958/
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.