The Perfect Balance with Pam Sherman
In episode 59 of the Fit Strong Women Over 50 podcast, Jill and Chris talk with wellness specialist Pam Sherman about she stays fit and strong and how she helps others become fit and strong.
Pam Sherman has been involved in fitness/wellness as a coach and trainer for more than 20 years. Now, she is the CEO and founder of The Perfect Balance, a seven time author, an international motivational speaker, and a coach.
Her mission is to help women take better care of themselves and their health. Pam empowers women to lose weight and gain confidence. She wants to help every woman feel GREAT in their own skin!
After getting hit by a car and only having minor injuries, Pam is more passionate than ever about spreading the word of self-care. Her tagline is your health is your greatest wealth.
During this episode we discuss:
- What she means by perfect balance
- How she recovered from the car accident that happened while running
- Her goal of doing pull-ups
- What she suggests especially for women over 50
- Her YouTube channel with short workouts
- The seven books/workbooks she authored about nutrition and weight loss
- The BAS Big Ass Salad that she prepares every day
More details go to https://www.becomingelli.com/the-perfect-balance-with-pam-sherman