The Petro Is a Scam and Bitcoin Is the Only Way to Send Money to Venezuela
Meet Aníbal Santaella Sánchez and Paola Rodriguez-Giustiniani from Venezuela. The couple left the country three years ago and live in Scotland now. Anibal started mining bitcoin back in Venezuela, but when the national forces started prosecuting miners, he stopped. Bitcoin is the only way for Aníbal to send money to his father in Venezuela. Listen to the podcast episode to find out how this works, how the exchange ban and the regime have ruined the country that ended in todays humanitarian crisis and why the Petro is a scam.
Aníbal and Paola are also runners and will run the Berlin Marathon as a part of Team Satoshi on the 29th of September. Side story: Andreas M. Antonopoulos was the one who connected Vitus Zeller, the initiator of Team Satoshi, with Aníbal & Paola.
We talk about:
- How they got to know about Bitcoin
- Prosecution of miners in Venezuela
- Paying bribes to the national forces, that kidnapped the mining equipement
- The Petro does not exist
- Internet is the main way to communicate in Venezuela, but people have to be careful
- Chances of Libra in Venezuela
- Bitcoin is their only way to send money to his father
Ask a question
Support the podcast
Der Beitrag The Petro Is a Scam and Bitcoin Is the Only Way to Send Money to Venezuela erschien zuerst auf Bitcoin & Co. Podcast.