The Pros And Cons Of Smart Contracts & The Benefits Of Scope
Smart contracts have been on the market for some time now, however, it’s imperative that consumers learn the ins and outs of the products they are using in order to yield the most secure outcome. Particularly when handling cryptocurrency and financial programs, our knowledge is key in understanding how these systems work.
Joining us today is Ted Noh, Executive Vice President at Nexus Revolution, as well as Rikki Nicholls, Director at WGP and Executive Vice President at Capital Markets. We discuss the revolutionary technologies that are being produced at Nexus and the strides that engineers are making in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrency software.
In this episode, we also talk about the capabilities that scope brings to the table, the pros and cons of smart contracts, as well as the new AML Solution ‘Athena’ which is currently in its alpha stage. To learn more and gain some educational insights, tune in to Episode 3 of Proximity!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Could you give us some background on Nexus Revolution and Scope? (0:23 )
- Where do you see the issues within smart contracts? (3:08 )
- Can you give us any examples of what you have experienced whilst using smart contracts? (7:12 )
- Where else could you see smart contracts being used outside of cryptocurrency? (9:46 )
- How has scope reduced workload in terms of time? (13:34 )
- Where do you think the benefits of AI in relation to scope will come from? (18:08 )
- Why is an open web-based solution better than an API? (21:23 )
- Have there been any low points on your journey developing scope? (24:56 )
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The unique capabilities behind Nexus products (5:05 )
- Why these products are being developed (8:38 )
- Why Nexus has chosen to produce this technology within the UK (12:03 )
- How the culture and leadership at Nexus has influenced the direction of their products (15:04 )
- Information the AML Solution ‘Athena’ & Where that product is heading (19:05 )
- What string difference is and why it’s important (20:37 )
- How ‘Athena’ distinguishes itself from other products on the market (23:08 )
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.