The REAL Cause of Autism Revealed: Dr. Berg Explains
Let’s talk about a potential cause of autism and some things to do if you or a loved one has autism.
Autism involves inflammation in the brain and a lot of free radical damage without enough antioxidant protection.
Autism spectrum disorder has also been associated with mitochondrial dysfunction, high homocysteine, and amino acid abnormalities.
Common deficiencies in those with autism spectrum disorder:
• Antioxidants (especially glutathione)
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin D
• Omega-3 fatty acids
Based on this data, here are a few tips for those with autism:
1. Get on the carnivore diet (include eggs, seafood, shellfish, organ meats, and microgreens or sprouts)
2. Increase glutathione by consuming NAC and selenium
3. Take cod liver oil to get omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and vitamin D
4. Consume vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and folate (methylfolate)
5. Take CoQ10 and Methylene Blue