The Secret Power Tools For Peak Performance - Shayamal Vallabhjee
“If you bleed in practice you'll sweat in competition.”
Shayamal Vallabhjee is a South African sports scientist & performance coach with 18 years of experience in high-performance sporting environments. His approach to storytelling combines two decades of locker-room learning, anecdotes & strategies to show you how champions handle the “Defining Moment”. His dream is to touch the lives of a million children by making sport an equal opportunity platform, devoid of politics, religion, race, gender, or socio-economic basis. Join Vishen and Shayamal as they discuss: training Olympians, the mind-body connection, the relationship between science & spirituality, biohacking the body using ancient Vedic science, and Shayamal’s balance model for performance.
Listen out for:
- The little-known tools for peak performance.
- The spreadsheet of commitment to help drive fulfillment.
- The 4% rule to get in flow.
- The concept of penalty for failure.
- How to find your anchoring pillar.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find more about Shayamal Vallabhjee here 👉 https://shayamal.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW