The Secret to Converting more Leads with Tracy Goodwin
128 - Calling Tracy Goodwin a voice coach is like calling The Rock just a wrestler. Her work goes far beyond, say, training actors in a convincing Irish brogue—though she can do that, too!
We're fortunate to have Tracy with us this week for a fascinating episode on the psychology of voice. There's more to it than you might expect, and it's stuff you need to know. Because unpacking what's in your voice can make the difference between getting the sale…or coming up empty.
What To Listen For:
- The data Tracy's seeing right now that she's never seen before
- Why your pricing doesn't matter nearly as much as you think
- The 2 key things when it comes to selling your work
- How your subconscious plays tricks on you
- What Tracy wants people to feel in the first 30 seconds after they've met
Learn how to confidently sell your work—without going full ShamWow—in this exceptional episode!
Resources From This Episode:
- Captivate the Room (Tracy's website)
- March Voice Experience
- NEW Hair of the Dog online community hub
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join us for your out-of-this-world pet photography retreat! Barkelona is happening this October. APPLY NOW!
Join our free FREE Hair of the Dog community!