The SmartBrief 7 for 2021
From the rise of ESG and meme stocks to the fall of China’s property sector, 2021 was a wild ride for the financial services industry. In the latest episode of Modern Money SmartPod, Sean McMahon and Colin Hogan look back on what we’re calling the SmartBrief 7: the seven most-memorable financial news stories of the year, as we see it.
Sign up for Modern Money SmartBrief
The 10 Most-Clicked Stories from Modern Money SmartBrief for 2021
1. "Pandora Papers" expose hidden wealth of the powerful
2. Newly appointed SEC enforcement head Oh resigns
3. Sen. Warren asks Fed to break up Wells Fargo
4. JPMorgan ranked as top G-SIB
5. Citi loses fight to reclaim $500M lost in error
6. Robinhood seeks $1B to weather trading storm
7. Credit Suisse takes $4.7B Archegos loss; execs exit
8. Dimon: Economy approaching "Goldilocks moment"
9. China outlaws all crypto-related transactions
10. Retail trading army sends hedge funds into retreat
More about ICE: Environmental, Social and Governance issues are in the spotlight. Investors need the markets, data and indices to understand how their decisions impact the planet, people and their portfolios. At ICE, we provide data, markets and analytics to help you measure performance, manage risk and connect to opportunity. Visit ice.com/connecttoesg for more information.
Make Sustainable Decisions