The Strength and Power of Community
Amy is joined by Paul Calcote to discuss the role community plays in supporting our individual well-being. Paul is a Young Adult Pastor and is the Creator of the podcast Real People Real Talk .
Topics of conversation include:
- The components of a healthy community
- Finding belonging
- Being the CEO of your own life
- Why vulnerability and meaningful relationships are worth the risk
- Ending mental health stigma
- Rest as a productive activity
- Venting your joy
- Staying connected during COVID
- The utility of mentors
- And other topics
- Real People, Real Talk Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/real-people-real-talk/id1514992895
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/paulwcalcote
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us reach and serve a broader community by submitting a podcast review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser or by visiting emergethriving.com/podcast.
Emerge Thriving Resources:
Join us on social media for healing encouragement and insights on powerful topics and visit our website to access a wide variety of communities, events, and resources that are designed to aid you in navigating real-life challenges and are led by community-centered organizations and heart-centered health and wellness providers.
Emerge Thriving, LLC Legal Disclaimer
The information provided in or through our Podcast, Websites, Programs, Events, and Services are for educational and informational purposes only and are made available to you as tools for your own use. When using any material obtained from or through Emerge Thriving, LLC, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our role exclusively as providing information, and in no other role. By listening to this podcast you acknowledge and agree with our full disclaimer.