The Sustainability Imperative
In this episode, co-hosts J. Walker Smith and Andrew Curry speak with Jonathan Hall, a sustainability expert and the Global Head of the Strategy Practice for Kantar Consulting, about the business case for sustainability and the implications of that for success in the future.
- Sarah Holder: The 'Marie Kondo Effect' Comes at a Weird Time for Thrift Stores - CityLab
- For the NFL and all of football, a new threat: an evaporating insurance market - ESPN
- The Concept of the Corporation - John Kay
- The 21st Century Business - Kantar
- Kirsty Cooke: The future of marketing to women - Kantar UK Insights
- What Women Want? - Kantar