The Terrible Side-Effects of Doing Keto (Ketogenic Diet)
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about the terrible side-effects of doing the Ketogenic Diet, called the Keto Adaptation. In order to get into Keto (Ketosis), the carbs must be dropped and force the body to burn fat, deplete the glycogen reserve and intermittent fasting is the most powerful way.
Keto Adaptation Symptoms:
Several Ways to Deal with it:
• Gradual: No Intermittent Fasting - 3 meals (5 Days) – Slight Side Effects
• Fast: with Intermittent Fasting – 2 meals a day (2 Days or less) – more symptoms
Ways to Minimize Symptoms:
• B Vitamins – (Nutritional Yeast, B1 or Thiamine, B Complex and Unfortified) Take before and during the Gradual Process. This is important because the enzymes and the pathways of burning fat fuel require more B vitamins.
• Potassium – Get a good electrolyte and vegetables
• Sea Salt – (Himalayan Sea Salt) to avoid headaches and weakness
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor