The Three 2020 Trends I will NOT Be Following This Year
Episode #93. I can’t help but think that some of these 2020 trends…are just not my cup of tea. Really, some of these are like nails on a chalkboard. And they’re actually growing and becoming more popular! In this episode, I’m addressing three powerful trends that I strongly recommend you stay away from. Get ready to walk away with fresh eyes, ready to make smart decisions for your business this year.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The new version of bro marketing you’ll want to avoid like the plague
- Common sales tactics that you should question immediately
- What you need to pay close attention to as you make marketing decisions
- The one question filter you should ask yourself before posting
- Why this trend can actually be dangerous for your business
- How to discern upcoming trends for your strategy this year
<figure class="wp-block-image size-large is-resized"></figure>
“Keep a close eye on what’s changing. Watch your metrics. But don’t change your entire strategy overnight.”
“As you’re putting your marketing together and making decisions on where to invest, do that from a place of confidence and not fear.”
“There are a million different ways to have a successful business.”
The post The Three 2020 Trends I will NOT Be Following This Year appeared first on Jaclyn Mellone || Go-To Gal Podcast.