The Three Things You Need To Step Into Your Power with Jennifer Arthurton
Learn how to step into your power in the middle of life and start the reinvention you've been dreaming of with my guest, Jennifer Arthurton of Old Chicks Know Sh*t.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Getting through the perimenopause struggle
- Fighting the resistance of menopause and relaxing into it
- How to find out who you are without external help
- Living with a chronic illness and how Jennifer manages her self-care today
- Life after divorce and empty nest
- Losing a 30-year career
- Not feeling like you are where you "should" be
- The three things you need to do to step into your power
Jennifer Arthurton is the creator of Old Chicks Kow Sh*t, a community, and podcast all about inspiring women in midlife to own their experience, knowledge, and wisdom to step powerfully into the next chapter of life. Jennifer is a coach and runs workshops as well as appearing as a guest on blogs and podcasts targeted to the mid-life segment and is available as a motivational speaker for women's conferences and events.
To find Jennifer:
To find Lori