The Unicorn That is Adult Friendship :: Cynthia Yanof - Summer of Mentorship - Wk 3 [Ep 416]
Who are your close friends? What do you do to cultivate friendships in your life? Friendship as an adult can feel like we’re unicorn-hunting, clinging to some childhood ideal or tv show standard. But real life friendship requires risk and it can come and go in seasons. And it is so worth it.
We’re taking time this summer (as usual) to be mentored by an experienced mom and benefit from her wisdom. Bonus! My guest for these 6 weeks is both wise AND funny. Join me for conversations with wife, mom, author, and podcaster Cynthia Yanof. We’ll answer some listener questions, share our experiences, and laugh a lot.
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Podcast: MESSmerized
- Be Vulnerable, Find Your People :: Jennie Allen [Ep 354]
- Friendship is Hard :: Amy Weatherly & Jess Johnston [Ep 350]
- Healing from Broken Friendships :: Shundria Riddick [Ep 321]
- Helping Our Kids Foster Friendships :: David Thomas & Sissy Goff [Ep 338]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store