The Weekly Walk: Masters Recap, The Bow, Preview of the RBC, Deep thoughts and a HUGE CLIFFHANGER
No. 96 The Weekly Walk Season 3 Episode 20
The Masters Recap
What a win for Matsuyama! You'll hear our thoughts on this historic Masters.
- We got called out for some "errors" on our Rankings episode
- And a clarification on Lydia Ko's Putter and age.
What happened this last week.
- Titleist Golf Balls Suck!
- Tiger likes to drive FAST
- Brooks drops the F-Bomb! Or did he?
- Si Woo Kim and his NEW MABRIK Putter
- Professional Golf Tour wrap up: PGA was all about the Masters
- Our LOCKS Results
- FedEx Cup and OWGR Updates
What's happening this week in golf.
There is a TON of golf going on this week will all the Major Tours in action.
- PGA Tour - RBC Heritage
- European Tour - Austrian Open
- PGA Champions Tour - The Chubb Classic
- LPGA Tour - Lotte Championship
- Korn Ferry Tour - MGM Resorts Championship
Look at This Instagram
Our social media shoutout segment for our favorite golf IG accounts rolls on with this week's picks:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- LV Muni thoughts from Jeremy
- Update to the bags of Matt and Jeremy
- How low will the Korn Ferry Go?
- VGN Paiute Championship pairings are out
- Odds for RBC Heritage and our LOCKS
- Deep Thoughts - More Deep Thoughts from the CDP Crew
About The Chasing Daylight Podcast
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/chasingdaylight/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/chasingdaylight/support