The Worst Marriage Advice We've Heard | Ep. 529
Have you gotten bad marriage advice? We sure have! We’ve heard so many things that just aren’t helpful for marriage, but we didn’t always realize it! Trying to follow a harmful piece of marriage will damage your marriage over time. So today we call out bad marriage advice, give ways to prevent yourself from falling prey to it, and help you determine what's good advice, and what's worth tossing out.
Episode highlights include:
- How to tell whether it’s good advice or not
- The downside of getting marriage advice online
- Plus Dr. Kim answers an listener question about a spouse who refuses to go to church
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Our new Conflict Solving Survey is designed to help you approach the conflict conversation in a gentle way that doesn’t end in conflict! We think this will help you approach conflict well.
- Growing in self-awareness is a gift to yourself, your spouse, and your marriage. That’s why we created The Self Check In Guide. Learn more about this helpful resource!
- If your marriage is really struggling, our Marriage 911 Course was designed as the emergency help you need to get back on track. Check it out today!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.