The Year in Apple Security 2019
We look back at the eventful year 2019 in Apple security. In the news, Apple is switching to randomized serial numbers for its products, Apple sues a company over jailbreaking, Firefox has critical vulnerabilities, and more.
- Apple Plans to Switch to Randomized Serial Numbers for Future Products Starting in Late 2020
- Corellium Accuses Apple of Using Lawsuit to 'Crack Down on Jailbreaking'
- Apple Is Bullying a Security Company with a Dangerous DMCA Lawsuit
- Critical Security Vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 72.0.1 and Firefox ESR 68.4.1
- Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020
- Sunsetting Python 2
- The Year in Apple Security – 2019
- Episode 13: Is My Computer's CPU Secure?
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.